Medical Billing Division
JP Receivables Management Partners offers our clients experienced and highly motivated medical billers and AAPC certified CPC coders to supplement your patient accounts staff. Our organization has the resources and technology to assume full control over outsourced receivables.
About Our Medical Billing Services
- Medical billing specialists apply our expertise to identify registration and billing issues, correct them, and re-bill accordingly
- Convert aged insurance receivables into cash ﬂow
- All insurance payments are directed to the client and non-collectable accounts are reported back to client for write-oﬀ
- The result is economically reduced aged receivables and increased revenues with reduced bad debt charge-oﬀs
Our staﬀ members have extensive experience with IDX, AS400, Star Navigator, OAS Gold, Rumba, Envision, Soarian, Practice Plus, and the following:
Our Medical Billing Process
- Staff recruited, hired, and trained to be skilled in all facets of insurance verification, billing, follow-up and problem claim resolution
- Resolving new and aged claims through investigation with insurers and process corrected re-bills to primary and secondary payers
- Intensive follow up on all billed claims via payer website and phone for prompt payment processing
- CPT coders review medical records/orders and route information to clients medical records department to resolve problem claims
Beneﬁts of Outsourcing Aged Insurance Receivables
- Meet staff shortages caused by turnover, budget constraints, and volume increases
- Short and long term programs available for your particular organizational needs
- Control costs with low contingency pricing of our insurance recovery programs where fees are directly related to actual revenues realized
- Reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and increase revenues as our billers target aged or problem receivables so client staff can focus on other parts of the accounts receivable system
“I wanted to thank you and your staff for the outstanding job they have done in working our Legacy A/R during the transition from McKesson to Cerner. Fairfield Medical Center is fortunate to have a business partner that continues to support us during times of great successes and during time of stress.”
Manager, Contracts Credentialing and Revenue Cycle
Are you ready to turn your receivables into cashflow?
Learn more about how JP Receivables Management Partners can help your business and accounts receivables.