Bad Debt Collections
About Our Collection Services
- We integrate cloud-based collections technology, analytical recommendation software, and multi-channel communications to assure we are offering the best solutions to all customers.
- We leverage data and business intelligence to drive individual and collective performance.
- An inbound interactive voice response system (IVR) that enables consumers to perform self-service functions such as set up a payment plans, request receipts, and update demographics information 24/7.
- An outbound interactive voice response system that transfers verified right party contacts to experienced agents for handling.
- An integrated text messaging service that enables the consumer to perform a variety of self-service functions.
- The WebRTC — a web-based, soft-phone-like application that provides reliable, crystal-clear communication in an encrypted format.
- The integration of artificial intelligence to both provide best responses to agents based on customer communication.
- Consumer opt-in to email communication enables us to electronically deliver our fully customizable notices via a secured email that protects the consumer’s privacy and speeds up communications and repayment of their debt as a natural result.
- Our payment portal enables consumers to either pay off or set up a payment plan for their balances, update either their insurance or demographics information, and message us with questions or concerns.
To drive continuous improvement, we’ve implemented a Lean Six Sigma program. Through either Kaizen events or D.M.A.I.C. projects, our project teams drive process improvements using insights from SME’s and data that we track from our processes.
We provide regular FDCPA, UDAAP, HIPAA and TCPA training to our staff and communicate any changes in state and federal law.
All phone communications are recorded and monitored in-real time by our call compliance department. They share with representative’s score results and will work with staff on areas of opportunity for improvement. We have a dedicated quality assurance team to ensure the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct. Our expertise and certifications include FDCPA, TCPA, HIPAA, 501(r) and Red Flag Rules.
Our GM and supervisor have completed CCCP (Credit & Collection Compliance Professional) through the ACA and act as the point of contact for all compliance-related matters.
- Experienced project manager assigned during the onboarding process to facilitate timely and complete setup.
- Dedicated Client Services team always available to quickly respond to client inquiries through desired communication channels.
- Newly implemented and easily accessible Client Access Web Portal for account reviews, reporting, etc.
- Secure data-transfer methods available.
Value Added to Client
- Increased cashflow
- Excellent service
- Positive consumer experience
- Full compliance
- Competitive pricing
Benefits to Provider
- Patient-friendly approach allows us to protect our client reputation within the community
- Analytical scoring allows us to maximize recoveries by identifying consumers’ propensity to pay, and prioritizing our effort levels accordingly
- Consistently evolving in an increasingly challenging industry drives our strategy of continued investment in the latest cutting-edge technological solutions
- Dedicated Quality Assurance Team to ensures the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct, which includes certifications such as FDCPA, TCPA, HIPPA, 501(r) and Red Flag rules
- Proven track record of strong collection performance, maintaining an extremely competitive presence in the industry
Revenue Cycle Manager, Cleveland Clinic